Monday, October 18, 2010

Who knows what lies ahead

WOW.  Well, since my freelance name is a tongue twister of sorts (try saying 'World of Words' just TWICE really fast and you'll see what I mean) I figure I may as well have fun with the acronym.  So to explain this blog's name - fareenswow really means "Fareen's World of Words".

Since you're reading this - I must be doing something right.  First, I made the conscious decision to start freelancing.  Then, I considered some opportunites. Now, I've joined Elance and Demand Studios. So let's see how it goes.

It's been only one month so far - and I've worked for five clients on six jobs. More on Elance and DS beginnings on my next post. Juussssst the beginning folks....

Will aim to post something at least every other day. Be back soon enough.
~F

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! Have a blast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Fareen! If you're into joining residual income writing sites, I'd recommend you join Suite101 :)Read my review of it here: http://wordpl.net/index.php/2009/11/why-writing-for-suite101-is-a-good-investment/

    -Salma J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is right! You go Fareen! Well done!

    ReplyDelete