Thursday, December 16, 2010

80 to 3. WOOHOO!!

Ok, to clarify what I’m talking about here:
Friends, I am 80 bucks away from $3000 earned on Elance.  Yayyyyyyyyyyy!  Hard work, perseverance and being true to myself – are paying off in the nice form of tangible greenbacks.  Clams, smackers, dough, bread, moolah – pick one, any one.  Because the bottom line is that it's coming in and it SURE is a good feeling to have a quantifiable way to measure this freelance success. 
(image courtesy of liz-green.com)

This hasn’t been without sheer determination and a TOTAL round-the-clock devotion to my clients and their respective projects. 
Sorry – just HAD to get this mini-rave out there.
By the way, if you are reading this and decide you want to join up – please do it through this link  That way, I get to enjoy a small reward for latching you onto Elance. 
~F

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. I heard about this from WordPL. I love success stories.

    ReplyDelete