Friday, January 7, 2011

Interview

My successful friend, Salma Jafri, is one who shoots for the stars and usually gets her aim spot on.  So for her to feature me in her blog is a true honor.

Please click on the link below, read the interview and then don't forget to bookmark her site.  She's always got something interesting going on.

http://wordpl.net/index.php/2011/01/get-into-the-mind-set-of-success-interview-with-writer-fareen-effendi/

As for me, on this blog you'll continue to see a journal of sorts of my freelancing experiences.  If you visit, pleeeeeease leave a comment.  (I LOVE comments!  Who doesn't?)

Happy January to you all.

~F

2 comments:

  1. Hello Fareen!
    It was really nice to read about you on Salma's website. You have achieved a big success on elance. In my opinion you are a potential person to become the successful elancer next to Salma Ji. I will be getting guidance from you as well! I am on elance but not successful yet. I am trying hard. my elance profile name: http://www.elance.com/s/shershah77

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sher Shah, thank you for your kind words!
    You will see the same, if not more, successes if you are committed and willing to do what it takes.

    I have no doubt that you can do it.

    ~Fareen

    ReplyDelete